High bay lights are designed for ceilings that are more than 20 feet and up to 40 feet high. A customised reflector can aid in concentrating the lights in a specific location. The majority of enterprises and warehouses utilise high bay lights to illuminate greater areas.
Prior to the last ten years, industries that need high bay lighting would typically use higher wattage sodium lamps with reflectors, which not only used more energy but also had a shorter lifespan. Since the advent of LED High Bay Lights, enterprises have experienced a significant decrease in lighting maintenance and energy costs. In addition, these luminaries include unique non-yellowing angle lenses that can vary the LED beam angle to perfectly illuminate the area.
1) Whether an old-fashioned light or an LED high bay light, choose the latter: LED High Bay Light
2) Beam angle of the three distinct LED High Bay Light beam angles There are three recommended beam angles for LED high bay lights: 60 degrees, 90 degrees, and 120 degrees. If the mounting height is close to 40 feet, the 60 degree option is advised because it provides adequate lumens to the floor.
3) Mounting is the most crucial factor because it weighs a lot. You may either screw it straight into the ceiling or mount it with a chain and pendant.
4) For mounting heights above 12 feet and up to 20 feet, choose a low-bay LED light. For mounting heights above 20 feet and up to 40 feet, choose a high-bay LED light.
5) The colour temperatures of LED bay lights are 6500K, 4000K, and 3000K. For industrial applications, the 6500K CCT is typically preferred, but we also provide the other two.
As a leading manufacturer of LED High Bay Lights in India, we made it with the highest care and technology. A few of the parts we used are as follows: an aluminium die-cast housing, an isolated LED driver, a metal core PCB, a high lumen LED, and a non-yellowing lens.
We are supplying our lights in most of the industries and warehouse situated at various state in india also we are reliable source for few african countries and middle east countries, we provide 24months to 60 months warranty on our high bay light products depends on customer demand
The high bay light is ideal for businesses with ceilings higher than 20 feet and up to 40 feet. This light can be mounted using a chain and pendant or even directly screwed into the ceiling. Additionally, this light can illuminate a bigger space.
No, although high bay lights and low bay lights belong to the same group, high bay lights are preferable for ceilings higher than 20 feet and up to 40 feet, while low bay lights are recommended for ceilings lower than 20 feet.
No, modern LED High bay lights have specific lenses that properly illuminate the floor as opposed to older lights that required a specialised reflector to convey the light to the ground.
Our entire line of LED lighting products is made with high-quality LEDs with a lifespan of 50000 hours, but the longevity of the lights also depends on the LED drivers, for which we offer warranties ranging from 24 to 60 months.
High bay lights are often rounded, while flood lights are square or rectangular. High bay lights are usually mounted in ceilings, while flood lights are mounted on walls.
There are three major beam angles for high bay lights: 60 degrees, 90 degrees, and 120 degrees. When mounting height is greater, choose the lower beam angle; when mounting height is lower, use the 120 degree beam angle high bay light.
Yes, we produce LED High Bay Lights and are a trusted provider of those lights.